This is your wedding day. Everyone will be the first to tell you, but traditions, opinions and budgets can get in the way of how you really want to plan your wedding. Since we believe your magical day should be nothing less than perfect, we are sharing a few secrets to wedding planning for the wedding you really want.
The Size of Your Wedding Party
There are no rules when it comes to the size of your wedding party. If you want a big wedding, it is perfectly acceptable to plan any number of bridesmaids and groomsmen that will fit at the wedding arch. Never let a pushy friend or family member tell you who or how many can be part of your big day. Even if you are planning a large wedding, not everyone will be selected to be in the wedding party. Picking and choosing might leave some hurt and feeling left out. Let them down easy and find other important roles for them that will make them feel included. Close friends and family that did not make the cut can be made to feel special with VIP seating in a reserved section. Never choose someone to be part of your wedding party to avoid hurting feelings. Only choose close friends and family that are supportive and can fill the role during the wedding planning process.
Wedding Planning for the Dress You Want
Wedding planning can be expensive. When we sit down with our budget to try and fit everything we want into the equation, we find ourselves making sacrifices. Your wedding day should sacrifice nothing. A survey of brides reveals that the wedding dress is one of the most important elements of the wedding day. You should have the luxurious dress that makes you beautiful and glamorous on your wedding day. You can have it all with one little secret to wedding planning. Hosting your wedding at an all-inclusive wedding venue can save you thousands on your wedding day, giving you more in your budget for the dress you deserve.
Wedding Planning with a Budget
The wedding planning budget can make many decision about your wedding day, but it does not have to create sacrifice. Instead of renting chairs, centerpieces and décor separately, you can host your wedding at an all-inclusive wedding venue that includes all of the furnishings, chinaware, linens and designs. This can leave thousands more in your budget for other elements of your wedding, such as live flowers, the cake, catering and entertainment.
Building a Wedding Team
Your wedding team will consist of all the vendors that will create your memorable moments. Essential vendors include the officiant, catering, photography, live flowers, entertainment and the cake. You might also want videography, a professional hair and makeup artist, live stream services, a live band to complement your DJ, a harpist at the entrance, a piano and a stringed quartet. Think about how you envision your wedding day, and build a team of professional vendors with your venue's preferred vendor list. Venues create relationships with trusted vendors that can usually provide services at a discounted rate. This will help you save more for the wedding you really want.
Wedding Planning with a Professional
Not everyone can afford or chooses to hire a wedding planner. Surveys reveal that only about 30% of brides plan with a wedding planner. This leaves about 70% of brides attempting to DIY one of the most important events of their entire life. This not only risks catastrophe on your wedding day, but increases the stress of wedding planning. Wedding planning should be a bonding experience with your partner and an opportunity to create happy memories with close friends and family. Whether you choose to hire a wedding planner or not, you should eliminate the stress and consider planning with an all-inclusive wedding venue. You will have the ability to meet with designers and planners to select your theme, colors and décor. Take your imagination to the design studio and let the master designers create your experience and bring your dream wedding to life.
Crystal Ballroom at Veranda
Crystal Ballroom at Veranda is a luxurious wedding venue in the heart of beautiful Orlando. Create a fairy tale with the finest in the industry. This picturesque wedding venue includes all of the furnishings, décor and chinaware for a full three course meal. Customize your wedding package from ceremony to reception with rose petals decorated on your aisle, dancing on a cloud effects, a sparkler exit, formal banquet staff, food managers and a day of event coordinator. Indulge in an impressive bar service and a finer dining experience. Bring imagination to Crystal Ballroom at Veranda and walk the red carpet to a ballroom designed just for you.